A niche blog is the one based on a single topic. It is just targeting those keywords that are linked to its use. Most of the successful bloggers build niche profitable blogs to make multiple streams of income. Some successful blogger makes a niche site when it generates enough money, they sell it for 24 to 36-month profit. If a blog is making $50 a day, you can sell it for $20k to $30k.
You might read: The Best Niches to Make Money in 2020
Important factor before you build niche profitable blog:
- Choose a topic that you really interested in. Some people choose a topic they are very interested but later on, they lose their motivation.
- It takes time. If you are thinking about making $50 a day in one month, then that will not helps.
- If you don’t know about search engine optimization, learn about it. It will help you a lot.
- Write long-form, interesting content that hooked up your user for long. Add relevant links to reduce the bounce rate.
- Use multiple ways to monetize your content.
How to build a niche profitable blog?
- Visit any domain providing site and buy a domain for your niche blog. If you are interested in writing about “cat food” make sure to include the words in your domain.
- Buy a good hosting. A lot of companies out there provide great hosting services. The online hosting market is quite competitive, so it always has something unique for you.
- Do keyword research. Prepare at least 10 keywords for one month and write long-form blog posts.
- Diversify your backlinks. Backlinks are one of the most important parts of ranking your article on Google.
- Don’t just relying on Google for traffic, instead write a unique post on Medium too and add your blog links. Do the same on other social media sites.
- Monetize it.
That’s is how bloggers make thousands of dollars. One blogger I know, do the same thing for diversifying his portfolio.