One thing you want for your website is a decent amount of traffic. That means you’d want to increase the traffic on your website and new people every day to find the way to your site. After all, if no one finds your website or your online shop, how are you going to make money?
There is no single most effective way to increase traffic to your website. You have to create a multi-platform ecosystem to bring your users to your website.
This is only a few but extremely helpful tips on how to increase online traffic
Facebook Group Marketing Tools
This is the best way that helps you to do your branding and increase your website traffic. You can drive lots of traffic through Facebook Groups, Many Bloggers have a Facebook group and their Facebook group they share interesting facts, SEO News and stay connected with their readers.
Even I started my Facebook and growing it like a rocket and with the help of my group, I share many new things and facts there.
You can drive traffic through Facebook groups just following steps:-
- Join related other Facebook group and share your article there.
- Make your own group and help people with your article.
- Do blog promotion to stay connected with Facebook Groups.
- Asked questions in the group frequently and make your group Super Active.
YouTube Video Marketing
YouTube is the best video sharing platform and you can take advantage of this by creating some niche base informational share in videos. You can make money online and increase website traffic through Starting YouTube Channel. Many bloggers like Neil Patel are uploading YouTube videos and drive a lot of traffic.
There are some ways which help you:-
- Make a video on any topic and add a link to your website in the description.
- Make a video relevant to your blog, which helps you to do branding.
- Add affiliate links to make some money from there.
Email marketing is still one of the best methods you can use, not only for making money online but also for driving visitors to whatever you’re promoting. You can either build your own email list using lead magnets and sales funnels, or you can run solo ads through solo ad providers or email list brokers. Just search for the specific topic “email list broker” in Google.
Quora Questions Answer
Quora and Yahoo Answer is a great platform for driving traffic to your site. Answer questions on this platform and link the right niche wise keywords to anchor content on your website. However, don’t use this platform to spam. Ensure that your answers are all information detailed and that you know what you’re talking about.
Guest Posting is the way which helps you to get backlinks and some traffic. Many bloggers do a guest post to get traffic their blog and many times guest posting helps to build branding of your blog.
If you are doing a guest post on the website so this helps you take a lot of backlink and links always helps you to get rank better.
- Guest Post = Backlinks + Traffic
Active in Niche Related Online Communities
This will depend on the niche you blog about, but I’ve got a few suggestions.
- Hacker News. If your business is in computer science and entrepreneurship, check this one out. You wrote your blog; you think it’s in-depth and creative and interesting intellectually – submit it here if it fits the bill.
- GrowthHackers. Just to get a little meta here, this community is all focused around growth. This is a great way to provide in-depth comments to engage with other related articles, and submit your own article driving growth (once you successfully do that, that is).
- Business 2 Community. This is a great place to network with other business professionals, engage with articles, and submit your own if you can get accepted. They openly encourage users to use the platform to establish themselves and increase exposure, which makes it a perfect fit for content outreach.
Optimizing your website or blog images is important because it helps to get traffic from Google Images. Many bloggers do this mistake and don’t optimize their image so that why they lose traffic from Google Images.
Follow these steps to optimize your images:
- Name your images descriptively and in plain language.
- Optimize your alt attributes carefully.
- Choose your image dimensions and product angles wisely.
- Reduce the file size of your images.
- Choose the right file type.
- Optimize your thumbnails.
- Use image sitemaps.
Improve Website SEO
- In fact, 90% of consumers use Google to help them find all information about products before they make a purchase.
- A great way to generate leads and organic traffic is through search engine optimization.
- As you can see from what we have already talked about, implementing some of these other lead generation strategies will automatically help your website SEO.
- But by using other SEO Tools to improve your website traffic. Such as keyword research, you’ll be able to get more & more traffic from organic search results.
- That’s because when people are looking for something online, whether it’s a product or service, they’ll probably start with a Google search.
Natural Link Building
Natural link building, put simply, is getting high-quality links from other sites to point toward your own blog. This will increase your DA (domain authority), as we talked about before, and get you access to more readers. There are a few ways to try this safely, naturally and following blog SEO best practices:
- Guest post swaps– This is a win-win situation, where you write a guest post for their blog with a link or two back to yours, and they do the same.
- Dead links – There are blogging tools that can help you find articles with dead links in them if the link was supposed to go to an article in the same field as yours, why not contact the editor and ask them to update the page and link to your article instead?
Add Social Share Button
Add all social media share buttons to shareable pages like blog posts, product pages and images, and other website content. These social share buttons make it easy for users to all post and content social share (with links!), giving you social proof and traffic. When their network sees these posts, they can click through to your website.
Skincare brand speak has social share buttons beneath product descriptions and above customer reviews on their specific product pages.