It’s sad to see that a lot of Facebook group owners are sitting on the goldmine and don’t know how to mine the gold. There are over two billion people on Facebook and millions of Facebook groups, but nobody seems to know that you can make money with Facebook groups.
How to Make Money With Facebook Groups?
Facebook groups are free online places where:
- You can build a tribe.
- Ask the tribe what they want to buy.
- Give them what they want to buy
- And the tribe will buy (making money from Facebook groups)
Why a Facebook group?
- An online place where you can find like-minded people.
- Starting a Facebook group is very easy. You can be in business in a matter of minutes.
- You can make money from the Facebook group.
You grow a group for free using free member-getting strategies, and you can as well build an email list.
Facebook group marketing is one of the easiest business models on the internet for making money online.
Don’t shop for opportunities. Shop for business models.
99% of Facebook groups are like deserted Islands because the owners who started them don’t understand the Facebook algorithm.
And because of this, nobody joins the groups, and the groups do not grow organically.
Use these five simple and yet powerful strategies and Facebook will be sending thousands of new people to join your group each month organically.
- Name your group correctly – use short words, three words or less.
- Create a great cover image for your group – use sites like PosterMyWall to create dazzling images.
- You need a great pinned post that tells a good story as to why your group exists.
- You need a description of what your group is all about. The one that inspires people to join the group and secondly, it needs to attract the Facebook algorithm.
- You need Facebook Tags – the tags you select will help your group show up in the results when people for those keywords. Do it cautiously to avoid targeting the wrong audience.
Besides the Facebook algorithm, the following are six steps to Facebook group success:
- Pick a hot niche.
- Start a group.
- Get members to join.
- Start building a trusting relationship; people do business with people they know, like, and trust.
- Ask your tribe what they want to buy.
- Offer your tribe what it is that they want to buy.
Step number 5: Can build or destroy you, ask questions that address your tribe’s pain problems or their desires.
Your job as a group owner will be going out looking for solutions, tips, ideas, strategies, etc and report back to your tribe with information based on their questions.
The good thing is you don’t need to be an expert to serve your tribe and make money.
Your job will be looking as follows:
- You go to Google.
- Search for solutions, tips, ideas, strategies, etc.
- Create content.
- And report back to your tribe
In short, you will be playing the role of a reporter.
To answer your question, How do people make money using Facebook groups?
Do Facebook Live
With Facebook Live, you will be coming up with a 300 to 500 words script based on the research you did on Google.
Switch on Facebook Live and read out the script to your audience and do to do this consistently. Wow, you will start making money.
The following are the reasons that make Facebook Live so profitable:
- Facebook Lives is the fastest known way online to build the Know, Like, and Trust with your audience.
- Facebook Live is another form of Event-Based Marketing
- And people love watching FB Lives.
Video marketing is King
Let’s say you’re in a relationship niche.
Go to Google type in marriage tips, first date tips, etc.
You will get thousands of pages with lots of tips, strategies, and ideas.
Repackage that information and report back to your tribe and do Facebook Lives.
Do this consistently and in no time you will be perceived as an expert in your niche. People receiving this information will be saying to themselves.
“ Palak is giving me great tips, really great solutions, and anybody who gives me a solution and tips like this dude. That’s someone I going to recommend and pay attention to.”
This is word of mouth advertisement for you because your tribe is likely to recommend you to their friends and families.
And buy anything you recommend to them based on their problems and desires.
It is human nature that people happily pay membership fees to be part of exclusive groups and clubs in “real life”. This also applies online.
As long as you are providing valuable content to your tribe you can create a premium Facebook group and ask membership fees from your tribe to be part of these private groups.
Create and Sell Courses
You can create courses and share them with your already warmed-up tribe at fee right within your group.
Sell Ad Space in Your Group
You can sell an Ad space though; it may not seem like the most ethical way to monetize your group.
Because you are the one in charge of the group, you know what is best for your group members.
You can recommend what products and services can address your member’s pains and desires.
Leads and List-Building
If you’re looking to generate revenue continuingly then it helps to have another way to contact your prospects in addition to your Facebook group.
One of the most effective ways to do this is by building an email list from within your group.
You can do so much better by having your people that are on your email list in your Facebook group and the people who are in your Facebook group on your email list.
Money is in relationships and that money is in email lists. You can build your email list from within your group and continue interacting with your tribe outside your Facebook group
And that is why Facebook groups and email marketing like they’re brother and sister.
Keep Engagement High
Your group may have tons of likes and members, but if none of them engage with you, then you won’t make money.
To increase engagement, you need to know the best times to post.
By using social media management tools, like Buffer, you can schedule your posts to appear at the best times for engagement. Photos and videos receive more engagement than text posts because they are more dazzling.
Top 11 Facebook Groups to consider starting in 2020
- Deals (Electronics + Travel)
- Dogs (Training + Agility)
- Collectors’ Items (Arrowheads, Classic Cars, Etc.)
- Meditation (Spiritual, Health, Work, Etc.)
- Diet + Recipes (Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, Etc.)
- Personal Development (Tony Robbins + Mind valley)
- Relationships (Marriage, Dating, Soul mate)
- Make Money (Marketing, Investing, Business, Retirement)
- Hobbies (Golf, Tennis, Fishing, Gardening)
- Parenting (Pregnancy, New Moms, Etc.)
- Fashion (Shoes + Handbags)